Sunday, December 29, 2013

Boston Globe Review: The Corner Stop

Shrimp and Grits
Photo by Barry Chin/Globe Staff
My review in today's Globe South in The Boston Globe covers The Corner Stop, a restaurant that sits where the towns of Cohasset, Hull, and Hingham converge.  It's more sophisticated than its humble name suggests, and calls its menu modern American.  I'd call it upscale comfort food.  It's also got remarkable decor and is one of the prettiest restaurants I've seen.

Read the rest of my verdict at: http://b.globe.com/KehTrN

1 comment:

  1. Shirley, Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave some comment love.

Please post any questions in the comments, but if you need to e-mail me I can be reached at secondbreakfastblog at gmail dot com.