Sunday, May 20, 2012

Boston Globe Review: Sher-A-Punjab


Sher-A-Punjab
Photos by Shirley Goh/Globe Staff
My dining review of Sher-A-Punjab is in today's Globe.  If you're in the Boston area, pick up a copy and flip over to the Globe South section.  It's the first of my occasional reviews of restaurants and other food places south of Boston.  And if you know about a place on the South Shore that should be reviewed, I want to hear about it!

I haven't really discussed my job on this blog, but I work at The Boston Globe as a copy editor on the news desk.  Some people ask me what that entails -- I edit metro, nation, foreign, and business stories, along with writing headlines and doing some page design.  In my down time I've written this food blog for fun, and now I'm enjoying this Globe South writing gig.

Sher-A-Punjab is an Indian restaurant in Quincy, Massachusetts.  You can also read my review online at http://tinyurl.com/7laohzl.

Update: If you hit the subscriber-only pay wall at that first URL, you can try viewing it instead at http://www.boston.com/yourtown/quincy/articles/2012/05/20/modern_indian_cuisine_at_sher_a_punjab_in_quincy/.

3 comments:

  1. What!! I did not know about your day job! Congrats on the restaurant review on the famous newspaper!!! I'm heading over to read your article now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I'm so excited for you! Your job sounds awesome to begin with, but adding restaurant reviewing to your duties sounds even better. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool job. I am a housewife so I'll live vicariously through you. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave some comment love.

Please post any questions in the comments, but if you need to e-mail me I can be reached at secondbreakfastblog at gmail dot com.