Sunday, September 29, 2013

Boston Globe Review: Fancy That tearoom

Fancy That's afternoon tea
Shirley Goh/Globe Staff

Have you ever had afternoon tea?  It's one of my most favorite ways to pass the time.  I love the carefully brewed tea, the leisurely pace, the beautiful china.  And of course, the finger sandwiches, scones, and miniature sweets.

Fancy That, a Walpole vintage rental shop, just opened its tearoom in May.  Read my verdict in today's Globe South in The Boston Globehttp://b.globe.com/175PueM

5 comments:

  1. wow I love your fruity slab pie MORE than those sandwiches and snacks served in the tea room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But to be honest, the afternoon tea was better.

      Delete
  2. Thats a nice slab, want them with my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am jealous of this afternoon tea! Is that marble bread sandwich? How cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's ham and cheese on swirled rye pumpernickel.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave some comment love.

Please post any questions in the comments, but if you need to e-mail me I can be reached at secondbreakfastblog at gmail dot com.